Divya Patrangasava For Menstrual Disorder
Divya patrangasava is useful for women in menstrual disorder. A menstrual disorder is an abnormal condition in a woman’s menstrual cycle.
The menstrual cycle involves the development of a nutrient-rich lining (the endometrium) within a woman’s uterus that will cushion and nourish a developing fetus should impregnation occur. This is used mainly in gynecological conditions such as heavy menstrual bleeding, leucorrhea, fever
Divya patrangasava is also useful for a whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina.
BENEFITS OF DIVYA PATRANGASAVA
- Useful for inflammation
- Increase immune system of women
- Relieves from abdominal pain
- Treats menstrual disorder
- Treats Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding.
- Useful for Overview of Menstrual Disorders.
- Helpful in premenstrual Syndrome.
- Cure Menstrual Cramps.
- Useful for absence of Menstrual Periods.
- Treats Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding.
- Treats Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Treats Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Helpful in white discharge in the undergarments
- Cure from Intense irritation
- Relieves from Pain in the cervical region
- Treats Indigestion
- Cure from Constipation
- Relieves from Headaches & irritability
- Relieves from Stomach ache
- Treats Fatigue
- Prevents Dark patches under the eyes.
- Patranga – caesalpinia sappan
- Khadira – Acacia catechu
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Shalmalikusuma – Bombax malabaricum
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Bhallataka – Semecarpus anacardium
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Japakusuma – Hibiscus rosa sinensis
- Amrasthi – Mango seed kernel – Mangifera indica, Etc
5 – 10 ml, once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Product size-450ml/1 bottle