Divya Kaharwa Pishti is an Ayurvedic Medicine, Prepared from Amber. It is used in Ayurvedic Treatment of Menorrhagia, Metorrhagia, Diarrhea . Irregular Menstrual Cycles, Absence of Menstrual Period, Heavy Bleeding, Painful Bleeding, Inflammation During Menstrual Cycle are all the problems which are associated with the menstrual cycle in females. This problem is becoming common among younger generations now-a-days, this is due to the change in lifestyle as well as eating halts of younger ge3neration. Apart from this some other factors are also responsible for these menstrual problems including heredity factors, imbalance of hormones, stress, depression etc.
divya kaharava pishti, an organic and ayurvedic product from the divya pharmacy of swami ram dev ji is helpful in dealing with all such above mentioned cases. It has also been found helpful in curing female infertility and other infertility disorder. It is helpful in restoring the normal functioning of reproductive system along with curing menstrual disorder. It is also known as trinakanta hani and gulab jal being one of the most important ingredient of this product.
Divya Kaharava Pishti Benefits:-
- Ceres Menstrual Disorder and Also Provides Relief from Symptoms of Menstrual Disorders.
- Relieves back pain, exhaustion, vomiting and tenderness of breast and veritable behavior.
- Leucorrhoea, polycystic syndrome, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, amenorrhea and fibroid etc. are also cured by its use.
- Helps in treatment of ovarian dysfunctions by providing natural nutrients to female argons.
- Cures symptoms also coated with abnormal menstrual cycle.
- Treats pimples, acne and other skin disorders due to hormonal imbalance.
- Brings all hormones on right level for proper functioning of body.
- Normalizes functioning of reproductive organs.
- Cures leucorrhoea, polycystic ovarian syndrome, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, intercity, dysmenorrheal, amenorrhea, menorrhea, menorrhagia, fibroid uterus etc, may be treated successfully with this pishti.
Divya Kaharava Pishti Dosage:-
125mg-250mg Once or Twice a Day Before or After Food or as Directed by Ayurvedic Doctor. It is Traditionally Administered Along with cold water, honey etc.
Divya Kaharava Pishti Ingredients
- Trinakanta Mani (Kaharwa / Amber) – 10 g
- Rose water – quantity sufficient.