Divya Mukta Vati
Divya Mukta Vati is proprietary ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Divya Pharmacy which is used to control High Blood pressure or Hypertension. Blood pressure occur due to disturbance in doshas, Vata, pitta and kapha.
Instability in Vata leads to problems such as metabolic and circulatory diseases, depression and emotional problems, and illnesses related to the stresses and strains and tension in the mind. One of these illnesses is hypertension. Thus to manages hypertension Mukta Vati is used.
Divya Mukta vati is not only beneficial for high blood pressure or hypertension, it is also beneficial in the problems like chest pain, anti inflammation, stress, depression , anxiety , mental agitation , irritability , emotional trauma ,insomnia ,cholesterol, flushed face, violent headaches, and sensitivity to light.
Mukta vati lowers blood pressure and it is beneficial in stress related disorders which provide soothing and calming effect to your mind. It can get control on Hypertension in 3-5 days. Mukta Vati helps in increasing cardiac output and normalizes heart beats and blood pressure.
Mukta vati is scientific proven ayurvedic medicine for blood pressure. Hypertension is an important worldwide public-health challenge and remains major cause of morbidity and mortality in world.
How Divya Mukta Vati is beneficial?
- Divya Mukta Vati Cures high blood pressure caused by any cause, either by kidney disorder, heart disease or by increased cholesterol, anxiety, tension, or for inherited reasons.
- Patients consuming this medicine can stop taking other medication for controlling blood pressure.
- Mukta Vati also gives immediate relief to those patients whose blood pressure doesn’t become normal even after taking any other medication.
- It is great herbal remedy for Hypertension of Swami Ramdev.
- Mukta vati is scientific proven ayurvedic medicine for blood pressure.
- This vati helps in increasing cardiac output and normalizes heart beats and blood pressure
- It has powerful ingredients and composition to treat the disease high blood pressure as compared to other medicines which cannot cure High blood pressure.
- Divya Mukta Vati controls the disease forever within a short period of time.
- Ayurveda, one of the ancient systems of medicine, is considered as the science of life and has been practiced in India since times immemorial. It describes ways to prevent and mange lifestyle disorders.
- Mukta vati Extra Power is known to produce a variety of properties on the body as it acts as a nervine and cardiac tonic, act as mental rejuvenators, and improves memory
- This ayurvedic medicine is Free from side effects and patient can consume Divya Mukta Vati for a longer period, then also there is no harmful efeect as it does not cause any side effects.
- Mukta vati is excellent tonic for Mind and Memory.
- This ayurvedic medicine is also used in the recovery from exhaustion, stress and general debility. It calms the mind and relieves from depression, stress and anxiety.
- Divya mukta vati also makes your immune system stronger and give you strength to fight diseases.
- It is very useful in to cure all types of fevers as well.
- When dehydration occurs because of diarrhea or vomiting, Mukta Vati Extra Power helps in the replenish depleted reserves and boost the body’s immune system.
- It is an antidepressant and antihypertensive medicine.
- Divya Mukta Vati Extra Power Provides benefit in various coughs whether it is dry or wet cough
- Regular consumption of Mukta Vati Extra Power produces a healthy and strong baby both mental and physically.
Divya Mukta Vati Ingredients
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – It’s an Ancient Medicinal Herb. This reduces stress, useful in Neurosis, insomnia, anxiety, excessive thinking, Excellent for all disorders caused by stress. It Reduce Symptoms of Depression.
- Ugragandha (Acorus calamus) – This ingredients chief importance is that it to open the mind, enhance concentration, clarity and speech. Its act on the bone marrow which is useful in the treatment of depression and mental sluggishness.
- Gaajwaan (Onosma bracteatum) – Helpful in tonic, alterative, demulcent, spasmolytic, diuretic.
- Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus) – It is very useful in all types of heart disorders and also relieves stress.
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) – Brahmi is excellent tonic for Mind and Memory. Brahmi is also used in the recovery from exhaustion, stress and general debility. It calms the mind and relieves from depression, stress and anxiety.
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) – This shows excellent result to cures disorders related to Nervous system relives pain, anxiety, insomnia and epilepsy. as it direct goes to bone narrow.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) – Giloy is a universal herb that helps boost immunity. This helps to Treats Chronic Fever, Reduces Stress and Anxiety, Improves Digestion, Fights Respiratory Problems , Treats Arthritis.
- Pushkar mal (Inula racemosa) – It is a good Heart Tonic and is used in controlling High Blood pressure. This control high blood pressure within short period of time
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – It is great to treat stress, spasm, epilepsy, convulsion and hysteria. In fact, it is one of the excellent herbs to treat epilepsy. The relaxing herb is known by different names like Jatamansi, spikenard, nard, nardin, muskroot, balchar, sumbul-ut-teeb, sambul lateeb. It rejuvenates the mind, promotes good sleep, alleviates mental problems.
- Manglyakusma (Convolvulus pluricaulis) – This herb is also useful ingredient in controlling High Blood pressure.
- Mukta pishti – Helps to give strength to the brain , It acts as cardiac tonic, anti hypertensive and this is processed with brahmi (Centella asiatica)
- Chandramaar (Rauwolfia serpentina) – Swiftly dilates the blood vessels and reduces high blood pressure and heart rate. Its affinity for the blood takes it straight to the patient’s Heart.
Divya Mukta Vati Dosage
- If your Blood Pressure is 140/90 mm hg. while taking your regular allopathic medicines: consume 2 – 2 tablets of mukta vati twice a day, before breakfast and dinner.
- If your Blood Pressure is 160/100 mm hg. or more while consuming allopathic medicines: then take 2 – 2 tablets, thrice a day – before breakfast, lunch, and one hour before dinner.
- It is good to stop Allopathic medicines when Blood Pressure becomes normal after consuming Divya mukta vati for few days. Also if one can chew Divya Mukta vati tablet then it will be more effective.
Side Effects Of Divya Mukta Vati:
There is no know side effects of Divya Mukta Vati.
If you are taking allopathic medicines to control your Blood pressure than you can continue it with Divya Mukta Vati and check your blood pressure regular if your Blood pressure is under control than stop taking allopathic medicines.
If you are pregnant than do not take divya mukta vati and if required in rare case than consult your doctor
However,If you have habit of taking allopathic medicines than try to reduce their use gradually and then stopped completely but divya mukta vati should continue.
Tips for better result of mukta vati
- Lose extra pounds- Blood pressure often increases as weight increases. Being overweight also can cause disrupted breathing while sleep, which further raises your blood pressure.
- Exercise regularly- Regular exercise makes you fit for all disease. Regular physical activity for at least 30 minutes most days of the week can lower your blood pressure.
- Eat a healthy diet- Consume less salt, salt increases blood pressure and water is also stored more in body. Eating a diet that is rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products and skimps on saturated fat and cholesterol. Very important to reduce sodium in your diet and increase potassium.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink- Alcohol is bad for almost all diseases, so you should try to consume alcohol for limit amount.
- Quit smoking- Smoking is dangerous to health. Each cigarette you smoke increases your blood pressure for many minutes after you finish. Quitting smoking helps your blood pressure return to normal.
- Cut back on caffeine
- Reduce your stress- Stress is an important contributor to high blood pressure. Occasional stress also can contribute to high blood pressure
- Monitor your blood pressure at home and see your doctor regularly.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure (HBP or hypertension) is when your blood pressure, the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your blood vessels, is consistently too high, High blood pressure, also called hypertension, is dangerous because it makes the heart work harder to pump blood out to the body and contributes to hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis, to stroke, kidney disease, and to the development of heart failure.
Cause of high blood pressure
The exact causes of high blood pressure are not known, but several factors and conditions may play a role in its development, including:
- Being overweight or obese
- Lack of physical activity
- Too much salt in the diet
- Too much alcohol consumption (more than 1 to 2 drinks per day)
- Older age
- Family history of high blood pressure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders
- Sleep apnea
For most cases of high blood pressure there is no known cause. This is called primary hypertension. For others, certain medical conditions like kidney or heart conditions can cause high blood pressure. Hyper tension.
Symptoms of blood pressure
High blood pressure is generally a chronic condition. There are two major categories of high blood pressure (hypertension): secondary hypertension and primary hypertension.
- Secondary hypertension is high blood pressure that is the direct result of a separate health condition.
- Primary hypertension (or essential hypertension) is high blood pressure that doesn’t result from a specific cause, but instead, develops gradually over time. Many such cases are attributed to hereditary factors.
Rare High Blood Pressure Symptoms
Rarely, people with chronic high blood pressure might have symptoms such as:
- Dull headaches
- Dizzy spells
- Frequent nosebleeds
Emergency High Blood Pressure Symptoms
The cause can be a number of factors, including:
- being inactive
- Smoking and alcohol
- Family history of kidney problems or hypertension
- IVF and other pregnancy-related assistance
- being over 40 years of age
- Carrying more than one child (e.g., twins)
- First-time pregnancy
Complications and Risks of High Blood Pressure
Over time, untreated high blood pressure can cause heart disease and related complications such as heart attack, stroke, and heart failure.
Other potential problems are:
- Vision loss
- Kidney damage
- Erectile dysfunction
- Fluid buildup in the lungs
- Memory loss
Yoga for Blood pressure
The purpose of yoga is to create strength, awareness and harmony in both mind and body, Now a day’s people are preferring yoga to cure many health problems, Yoga is popular in world for good health life style.
Yoga is very beneficial therapy for controlling and lowering high blood pressure naturally. The soothing practice of yoga asanas settles both mind and body and reduces stress a leading cause of hypertension.
- Intensive stretching poses like leg stretches (e.g. one-legged leg stretch (Janusirsana) and gentle hip openers like supine pigeon are also effective yoga poses for high blood pressure
- The best yoga poses for high blood pressure are poses that put the spine in a horizontal position. This allows the heart to slow down, as it takes less effort to pump the blood to the brain. Seated positions like Bound Angle Pose (Baddhakonasana), Hero Pose (Virasana), and Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend (Upavista Konasana) can be very useful yoga exercises for high blood pressure.
- Meditation- Meditating improves the practitioner’s cognitive and intellectual abilities. Lower blood pressure, decreased psychological distress, increased coping in people at risk for hypertension
Natural Remedies to Lower High Blood Pressure
- The most important thing is to reduce salt and increase the intake of water. Water helps in detoxification and removal of excessive salts from the body.
- Sip Some Hibiscus
- You will need…
-1-2 teaspoon of dried hibiscus
-1 cup of fresh, piping hot water
-Honey, lemon, or 1-2 cinnamon sticks (optional)
Bring water to a boil and add the hibiscus and cinnamon sticks (if using them) and allow it to steep for 5 minutes. Add honey or lemon to taste, and drink 2-3 times daily. This also makes a lovely iced tea for those sticky hot summer days.
- Drink Coconut water as it is found inside the shell of green, unripe coconuts that retains its natural benefits in organic and raw form. It contains potassium and magnesium, both of which relate to regular muscle function, and of course, the heart is a big giant muscle. While there have been some limited studies on the effect of coconut water on hypertension, many people report anecdotally that it has helped lower blood pressure.
- Fabulous Fish Oil
- People with high blood pressure should eat foods rich in nitrates. Foods such as cabbage, radish, carrots, lettuce, are rich in nitrates and helps to manage normal blood pressure
- Almonds are also useful and help in controlling blood pressure naturally. Soak a few almonds overnight in water and peel them in the morning. Eat everyday to regulate hypertension.
Product Size:120 Tablets/pack
A Product Of Swami Ramdev Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali