Divya Medohar Vati is an ayurvedic medicine which helps you lose weight quickly. Obesity is a complex disorder which occurs when you accumulate an excessive amount of body fat. Divya Medohar Vati should be taken on a regular basis to get desired results. The goal of Divya Medohar Vati, a popular product of Swami Ramdev’s Divya Pharmacy, is to reach and stay at a healthy weight.[toc]
Apart from being a cosmetic concern, obesity increases your risk of diseases and health problems, such as diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. The presence of ingredients such as triphla helps in cleansing and detoxifying the entire digestive system, which in turn helps in reducing weight. Added to this, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) in Divya Medohar Vati is beneficial for improving the digestion which can lead to weight loss.
Available in tablet form, Divya Medohar Vati has the potential of balancing the hormones and stimulating normal digestive processes and. It is a wonder herbal medicine for those who experience frequent weight gains. The medicine also strengthens digestive system and is helpful in the treatment of excess appetite.
Divya Medohar vati Benefits:
- It helps in treating digestive disorders.
- Boost weight loss and dissolve stubborn weight.
- It is used for treating obesity.
- Medohar Vati is also helpful in regulating your digestive process and burning of fats.
- Helps in maintaining normal body weight.
- Boosts metabolism
- Especially beneficial in treatment of the thyroid disorders, rheumatic arthritis and pain in joints and knees.
- It helps an obese reduce the excessive weight of the body without any side effects.
- It improves the metabolism of the body and maintains hormonal functioning. Metabolism is a biochemical process by which your body converts what you eat into energy.
- It also helps to maintain the insulin level in the body which is directly or indirectly responsible for the excessive weight. Weight gain is one of the side effects for people who take insulin.
- It improves the digestive system in the body so that food can digest easily.
- It is also used for controlling the appetite.
- Divya Medohar Vati is very beneficial in Hyperlipidaemia which is an abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood.
- Regular use of Divya Medohar Vati does not cause any side effect.
- It helps to improve the memory power of our brain and give more attentive brain.
- Some women’s gain weight after giving birth to child but Divya Medohar Vati is best solution for them.
- It helps to remove various types of toxins from the body
Divya Medohar Vati Dosage:
You can take 1- 2 tablets twice or three times in a day. Best time to take the tablets is half an hour before meal or one hour after meal. It is recommended that you should take Divya Medohar Vati tablets with hot water.
What Are The Side Effects Of Divya Medohar Vati:
There are no known side effects of Divya Medohar Vati. People of all ages can take Divya Medohar Vati. What makes this medicine a cut above the other medicines used for weight loss is the absence of any negative side-effects.
Divya Medohar Vati Ingredients:
- Amla: Also known as Emblica officinalis, Amla is one of the most widely used products in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments. Divya Medohar Vati contains Amla which has antioxidant properties.
- Harad: It is a product which open the blockage channel of the body.This products is useful in many disease heart problem,skin problem,asthma,jaundice etc.In latin it is known as Terminalia chebula.
- Pure Guggul: Shuddha is an herbal ingredient used to treat a wide array of health problems and diseases. For those trying to lose weight, guggul provides specific benefits by stimulating Guggul metabolism. It is also used to treat high cholesterol, diabetes and acne.
- Baheda: The latin name of baheda is “Terminalia belerica”.In the manufacturing of Divya Medohar Vati Baheda fruit is used.This product is useful to decrease the cholesterol and blood pressure level in the body.
- Kutki: Kutki is basically an antioxidant substance.In medohar vati roots are used.It helps to purify the blood and gives healthy skin.It helps to maintain the functioning of liver enzymes.
- Babul Gond: It is commonly known as Acacia arabica.It helps in reducing the weight and improves the metabolism of the body.
- Triphala: Triphala, an herbal formulation of three fruits, contains amla, bihara and harada. Triphala is known to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-diarrhea properties. It is beneficial for lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, improving digestion and is used for treating constipation and indigestion. Added to these, it also helps in improving eyesight and liver functions.
What Are The Causes Of Weight Gain?
More and more people are becoming overweight or obese. According to the findings of a recent study that more than 2 billion people are overweight or obese. This condition puts them at risks of other serious health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke and cancer.
One becomes obese or overweight when you have a slow metabolism. Intake of unhealthy and fast foods and lack of exercise result in obesity. The good news is there is an Ayurvedic medicine that stands you in good stead in preventing unhealthy weight gain and related health disorders. The medicine is Divya Medohar Vati that is a wonder remedy used for boosting weight loss or preventing weight gain. Its consumption results in significant weight loss. If you are obese and have not been able to shed weight, it is a completely safe medicine and no side effects have been found.
Apart from leading to weight gain, Obesity has the potential of causing potentially serious health problems including high blood pressure, Stroke, type 2 diabetes, gallbladder disease, fatty liver disease, sleep apnea infertility and arthritis. Obesity can sometimes be traced to certain medical conditions, such as Prader-Willi syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome.
Following Are The Major Causes of Weight Gain:
Burning fewer calories than you eat is the major reason for obesity and weight gain. A diet that’s high in calories contributes to weight gain. Depression has the potential of leading to weight gain, as you may turn to food for emotional comfort.
Other factors of obesity include
Children of those who are obese are much more likely to become overweight than offsprings of lean parents.
As we get older, hormonal changes increase your risk of obesity and there is every possibility that you’ll likely gain weight.
Lack of sleep:
Not getting enough sleep can contribute to weight gain.
It is natural that a woman gains weight during pregnancy. Some women find it difficult to lose this weight after giving birth to the baby. In several cases this weight gain is responsible for the development of obesity in women.
This is one of the major explanations for gaining weight. An inactive person does not burn as many calories. If you have arthritis, this can lead to decreased activity, which in turn contributes to weight gain.
Weight Loss Tips:
Obesity is a complex issue. coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes are the most common complications that are associate with obesity. However it can be prevented.
Increased physical activity is a necessary part of obesity treatment. Doing exercise is an excellent way to burn calories and helps you lose weight and keep it off.
Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Eating nutritious foods like vegetables, whole grains and fruits will be beneficial for losing your weight.
Avoid fatty and high-calorie foods. It is in the essential fitness of things that you should follow a healthy eating plan. You should eat low-calorie, nutrient-rich foods. It is advisable to avoid saturated fat and take alcohol responsibly and in moderation. Restrict your meals three times a day. Make sure to take foods that promote good health most of the time.
Eating more water-loaded vegetables and fruits and drinking water can help you if you’re obese or overweight. Drinking water boosts metabolism, helping you burn calories.
Losing weight requires a healthy food plan and increased exercise. However, in several cases weight-loss medication is also beneficial. Divya Medohar Vati is one such medication. If you think you may be obese you should try Divya Medohar Vati. By using Divya Medohar Vati you can lose excess weight that too without any side effects. It should be preferred choice for those who wish to lose weight without doing exercise. It should not be used during pregnancy.
What makes Divya Medohar Vati a popular medicine for gaining weight loss is that it is meant to be used without any diet plan and exercise. Without making any changes in your life, Divya Medohar Vati is likely to work. It can be said with certainty that Medohar Vati will work when other methods of weight loss have failed to work for you. You should use the medicine regularly to get the desired results.
Product Of Swami Ramdev’s Divya Pharmacy