Divya Ushirasava is is an effective Ayurvedic medicine used in treating menstrual disorders, skin diseases; Skin disease a breakdown of a cell layer in the epidermis acanthosis. an abnormal but benign thickening of the prickle-cell layer of the skin acanthosis nigricans, keratosis nigricans. a skin disease characterized by dark wartlike patches in the body folds; can be benign or malignant. Ushirasava is an effective medicine to treat abdominal cramps occurring during menses. This condition is called dysmenorrhea. It causes pain in the lower abdomen that usually begins two to three days before the menses and disappears once the flow starts.
Divya Ushirasava also helpful in reducing the symptoms of piles and also prevents them from getting worse. The herbs used in this preparation of this medicine relieve the symptoms of piles such as constipation, pain while passing stools, and bleeding from the anus.
Benefits of Divya Ushirasava
- Ushirasava can be used for the treatment of menstrual disorders.
- It is prescribed for treating an increased menstrual flow.
- It is helpful in treating polymenorrhea, a disorder that causes frequent menstrual periods or shorter menstrual cycles.
- It can also be used in the treatment of menorrhagia, which causes heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Ushirasava is an effective medicine to treat abdominal cramps occurring during menses.
- Ushirasava can be used for treating bleeding disorders that cause nasal bleeding, rectal bleeding, and heavy menstrual bleeding.
- This is used to get rid of parasitic infections.
- It helps in eliminating parasites from the digestive tract and treats the complications of these infections like anemia.
- Helpful in constipation as well
Dosage of Divya Ushirasava
Based on doctor’s prescription, this medicine can be used for 2 weeks to 4 months.
In heavy periods, it can be used during the periods, till the periods lasts.
If the periods are very heavy, then it can be taken from one week before periods sets in till it lasts
Ingredients of Divya Ushirasava
- Ushira (Vetiveria Zizanioides)
- Padma (Nelumbo Nucifera)