Dyspepsia And Anorexia Complete Ayurvedic Treatment
Dyspepsia may be define as the condition in which the food is not digested properly due to weak digestion.However,there are many problems or disease which takes place due to indigestion in the body.Now a days weak digestion is very common problem in ayurveda it is said that most of disease takes birth because of indigestion.It is very necessary to keep our digestion system good.
This package is very effective in both dyspepsia and in anorexia.It contains some best ayurvedic medicine of swami Ramdev which helps to give relief from anorexia and dyspepsia.
- Divya Chitrakadi Vati-40gram
- Divya Udaramrita Vati-40gram
You can take two tablets of both of these medicine three times in a a day after breakfast,lunch and dinner.
- Divya Mulethi Kwath-100grams
- Divya Sarvakalp Kwath-300grams
Please follow these steps:
- Make mixture of both of these medicine and keep the mixture in air tight jar
- Take one tea spoonful and mixed it with 400ml water and boil this mixture
- Boil the mixture till it remains 100ml now strain it out
- Take this with empty stomach in morning and evening
- Divya Punarnavarishta-450ml
- Divya Kumaryasava-450ml
Mix two teaspoonful of both of these medicine and mixed it with equal amount of water and take it after lunch and dinner
- Divya Hingvashtaka Churna-100gm
Take half tea spoon in morning and in evening before the meal with lukewarm water