Hamdard Habb – E – Hamal Tablets is purely an Ayurvedic medicine which is manufactured by Hamdard Laboratory India and is mainly indicated for female infertility.
It is mainly used in the treatment of sterility which is caused due to uterine atony, metritis or any other kind of uterine disorders.
This medicine is purely made up of herbs, therefore it is 100% organic and it has no side effects as no chemicals have been used in its manufacturing.
This medicine is very helpful for those women who are willing and wishing to get pregnant but are not able due to their infertility kr uterine disorders etc, as this medicine will help to cure their infertility or any other problem.
Composition of Habb-E-Hamal :
Each pill of 370 mg contains :
- Afyun 1.58 mg,
- Jaifal 44.98 mg,
- Zafran 12.68 mg,
- Bhang 22.11 mg,
- Purana Gurh 69.50 mg,
- Chhalia 214.80 mg,
- Laung 4.40 mg (without mushk).
- Female infertility
- Low immunity
- Non conceiving of baby
- Uterine disorders like uterine atony
- Blockage of the fallopian tubes
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- It is very useful in treatment of female infertility.
- It helps to treat sterility.
- It helps to improve digestive system and hence treats indigestion.
- It helps to seek relief from any sort of uterine disorder.
- It helps a woman to concieve a child in womb.
- It helps to remove blockage of the fallopian tubes in the female body.
- It helps to relieve constipation naturally as it helps to improve digestive system .
- It helps to relieve the pain in the stomach and intestines caused due to the flatulence.
- It helps to improve reproductive system as it cures uterine disorders.
- It is useful in the treatment of pelvic inflammatory diseases, it is an
- an infection of the female reproductive structure and it is oftenly caused by bacterias which is resulted from a common Sexually transmitted diseases i.e. STD, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea etc.
- It helps to treat
This medicine is suitable for females only.
Eat fresh and light food and avoid spicy, junk, cold and oily food.
Take onepill at empty stomach two times, one in the morning and second at bed time with fresh water afterthecompletion of menstrual period for three days or as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take over dosage.
Direction for use :
Always consult the physician to prescribe this medicine if this Ayurvedic medicine best suits your condition.
Expiry date :
It’s expiry date is 2years from the date of manufacture.
- Always take this medicine after consulting a medical supervisor or under medical supervision.
- Store this medicine in a cool dryplace.
- Do not take this medicine during pregnancy.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to its ingredients.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Always take this medicine only till the prescribed time and in the prescribed manner.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Do some exercise or yoga daily .