Organic tulsi ginger tea is organic tea. Organic means use of food produced with the use of feed or fertilizer of plant or animal origin without employment of chemically formulated fertilizers, growth stimulants, antibiotics, or pesticides. This tea gives effective result in stress and digestion.[toc]
Organic tulsi ginger tea blend of the finest Tulsi and spicy ginger makes this herbal tea a delicious indulgence any time.
BENFITS OF ORGANIC TULSI GINGER TEA
- prevent the nausea
- prevents vomiting
- Useful in improving digestion
- Useful in increasing absorption of food
- Cures fever
- Make stress free
- Relieves from headache
- Relieves from abdominal pain
- Fights with body bacteria
- Relieves from cough
- Relieves from cold
- Useful for sore throat
- Makes energetic
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduce inflammation
- Relieves menstrual disorder
- Relieves from menstrual pain
- Keeps blood pressure under controls
- Keeps skin healthy and glowing
- Rama Tulsi,
- Krishana Tulsi,
- Vana Tulsi,
DIRECTION OF USE
- Place one teaspoonful of Tulsi tea leaves per cup (120 ml) in a cup and then pour boiling water directly.
- Stir for 3 to 4 minutes. Add sweetener if desired.
- Strain & serve.
- For best taste and result, consume without milk.