Baidyanath Sarpagandha Ghan Vati
Baidyanath Sarpagandha ghana vati is a tested Ayurvedic preparation which has been used to control hypertension (high blood pressure), alcoholism, increased pulse and insomnia (sleeplessness). The medicine is useful in the treatment of hysteria, schizophrenia, mania, epilepsy etc.[toc]
Baidyanath Sarpagandha ghan vati is used to treat anxiety, stress and exhaustion. It has tranquillizing effects on the mind, which is helpful in inducing sleep.
The medicine should not be used by pregnant women. It also acts as a sedative. It depresses central nervous system
Baidyanath Sarpagandha ghana vati should not be used in breastfeeding. Children must not use this medicine.
Baidyanath Sarpagandha Ghan Vati Benefits
- It is effective in the management of hypertension.
- Helps in treating anxiety and sleep disorders.
- Lowers and manage hypertension (High Blood Pressure).
- Very effective in insomnia (sleeplessness) and cardiac oedema
- Treats psychological disorders, hysteria, schizophrenia, mania, epilepsy etc.
- It helps regulate blood pressure
- It induces sweating and reduces phlegm inside body.
Baidyanath Sarpagandha Ghana Vati Ingredients
- Rauwolfia Serpentina Root Powder (Sarpagandha Churna)
- Hyoscyamus Niger – Khurasani Ajwain
- Nardostachys Jatamansi – Jatamansi root powder
- Cannabis Sativa – Bhang
For those suffering from high blood pressure, 1 tablet should be taken twice a day after meal with milk or water for 1-3 months. Those who have insomnia should take 1 tablet with water/milk, just before going to bed or as directed by physician.
Baidyanath Sarpagandha ghana vati contains Sarpagandha and Bhang and should be taken only under the medial supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor. Since the medicine is hot in nature, it should be taken with caution in summer. It may cause depression.