Cephagraine Tablets is manufactured by health brand Charak which is used for headache problem and also for cold and cough, relives headache that typically affects one side of the head and is often accompanied by nausea and disturbed vision..[toc]
These tablets gives relief in migraine, and useful for inflammation of a nasal sinus also. Cephagraine Tablets are very much effective for relief of nasal congestion and also useful for easy breathing in sinus problem. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory property which is useful for headache
Benefits Of Cephagraine Tablets
- Relives from congestion of sinus.
- Useful for nasal blockage.
- Useful for easy breathing from nasal congestion.
- Relieves nausea.
- Effective in migraine problem.
- Reduce duration of migraine attack.
- Beneficial for all type of head problem.
- It has anti-inflammatory .
- Relives from headache and pain also.
- Pippalimool (Piper longum) 64
- Arkaphool (Calotropisgigantea) 42.40 mg
- ShuddhaGodanti (Gypsum) 42.40 mg
- Nishottar (Ipomoea turpethum) 21.20 mg
- Sitopaladichurna 21.20 mg
- Tribhuvankirti rasa 21.20 mg
- Ajmoda (Carumcopticum) 21.20 mg
- Sajjikhar (Sodium carbonate) 10.6 mg
- Bhringaraj (Parmeliaperlata) 64 mg
- Dhattur (Crataevanurvala) 64 mg
- Saptaparna (Tribulusterrestris) 64 mg
- Shunthi (Picrorrhizakurroa) 64 mg
- Sudarshan (Tinosporacordifolia) 64 mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) 64 mg
Dosage Of Cephagraine Tablets
1 or 2 tablets twice a day or directed by physician
Packing Size: 40 Tablets