Kasni cough syrup is highly beneficial and useful in chronic cough, Asthma, cold, throat pain and allergies. The product is belongs to Maharishi Ayurveda. Kasni is herbal cough syrup which attacks on cough and make balance Kapha Dosha in human body. Kasni cough syrup is also useful in Bronchitis and Emphysema and sore throat as well as the tonsillitis. The product is 100% original which does not contain alcohol or codeine. Kasni cough syrup is a good combination of herbs and natural ingredients. One can never feel like habitual and addiction of Kasni cough syrup.
Kasni cough syrup is available in 100 ml and 200 ml packing. The weight of 100 ml bottle is 200 Gm.
Kasni cough syrup ingredients:
- Pippali piper(Longum)
- Kakra shringi(Pistacia integerrima)
- Shunthi Zingiber(officinale)
- Nagar mustaka(Cyperus scariosus)
- Yashtimadhu(Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Tulsi(Ocimum sanctum)
- Talispatra(Abies webbiana)
- Twak(Cinnamomum zeylaanicum)
- Apamarg(Achyranthes aspera)
- Keyphal(Myrica nagi)
- Soma(Ephedra gerardiana)
- Vasamul(Adhatoda vasica)
- Tankana —
- Sugar –
Kasni cough syrup benefits:
- Kasni cough syrup is highly effective in cough problems.
- It is beneficial in Asthma and bronchial asthma.
- Kasni cough syrup is useful in smoker cough and cold.
- It is quite helpful in throat related problems like sore throat, throat pain and tonsillitis.
- Kasni cough syrup maintains the balance of Kapha in body.
- It is beneficial in Laryngitis and Emphysema.
- Kasni cough syrup kills all kind of allergies especially related to respiratory.
- The product can be taken by any age group and it is very safe with no side effects.
Kasni cough syrup dosage:
1 or 2 tsp three times in a day.