Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup for leucorrhea is herbal medicine used for the treatment of leucorrhea. Leucorrhea is a whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina. It has ability to restore health, strength, or well-being after delivery.
It is very useful for strengths of genital system & the whole constitution the patient. It stops discharge is the emission or secretion of fluid containing mucus and pus from vagina or due to infection and inflammation.
Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup Benefits;
- Prevents from whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina
- Make energetic
- Strengths body
- Strengths immune system
- Useful for smelling vaginal discharge
- Fights with harmful bacteria
- Cure sexually transmitted diseases
- Treats menstrual disorder
- Relives from abdominal pain
- Relieves from back pain.
- patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup Treats Pruritis
- Good for the Treatment of Vulvae
- Treats Pelvic
- It treats with abnormal bleeding from the womb.
- It has very good source of iron.
- It is used as metrorragia.
- It is very good in low back ache lumbar dispositions.
- Very useful in painful mensuration.
- It is useful in indigestion.
- Useful in asthma.
- Useful in cold and cough.
- It boost immunity.
- Useful in urinary disorder.
- Effective in an abnormal absence of menstruation.
Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup Dosage : Two Tablespoon ful twice a day.
Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup (Leucorrhea) ingredients
- Ashoka (ext.) (Saraca Indica) – 150 mg
- Shatavar (ext.) (Asparagus Racemosus) – 100 mg
- Dhataki (ext.) (Woodfordia Fruticosa) – 50 mg
- Pipali (ext.) (Piper Longum) – 25 mg
Packaging size : 200 ml.