Dabur Haridra Khand Skin Infection
Dabur Haridra khand (Vrihat ) is a very famous and highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for allergy. This medicine is widely used for treatment urticarial and other allergic skin diseases and skin itching.[toc]
Dabur Haridra khand (Vrihat) is beneficial for scabies, intestinal worms, anemia and edema
Benefits Of Dabur Haridra Khand Skin Infection
- Fights with bacteria of skin
- Cure from red spots on skin
- Cure rash of round
- Stops from skin allergies
- Useful for hemoglobin in the blood
- Cure pallor
- Treats intestinal worms
- Cure from injury
- Treats from fluid causes affected tissue to become swollen
- Give relieves from itching of akin
- Useful for plaster
- Improves skin quality
- Improves complexion of skin
- Fights with fungal infection
Ingredients Of Dabur Haridra Khand Skin Infection
- Cow ghee
- Sugar candy
- Vidanga, etc
5 – 10 g once or two times a day before or after food, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is usually given along with warm milk or honey.
Dosage for children below 5 years of age – 1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
Dosage for children between 5 – 12 years of age – 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
Packing Size:- 100 gm