Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras is a medicine used to treat gastro-intestinal problems. This ayurvedic medicine is available either in tablet or powder form. Anyone can have a bad day due to a bad abdomen. Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras treats all abdominal ailments ranging from indigestion to abdominal pain. Regular use of this product increases appetite and strength of gastro-intestinal tract. It is also effective for treating hiccups.
In addition to the gastric diseases Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras also cures headache, cough and convulsions.
Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras of Benefits –
- Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras relieves dyspepsia.
- It is beneficial in abdominal pain.
- Use of this medicine cures gastritis, nausea and vomiting.
- This medicine provides strength to digestive tract.
- Treats cough, fever and migraine.
Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras ingredients;
- Shuddha Parada (Herbal purified Mercury)
- Swarna Bhasma (Bhasma of Gold)
- Tankana Bhasma (Borax)
- Shuddha Vatsanabha (Purified Aconitum ferox)
- Shunti (Zingiber officinalis)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Dattura (Datura metel)
- Gandhaka (Purified and processed Sulphur)
- Tamra Bhasma (Bhasma prepared from Copper)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Patra (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Nagakeshara (Mesua ferrea)
- Shankha Bhasma (Bhasma of Conch Shell)
- Fruit pulp of Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Kachura (Curcuma zeodaria)
- Juice extract of Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba)
Dosage – 125-250 mg once or twice a day or as stated by the doctor.
This medicine contains heavy metals, therefore prolonged use can cause heavy metal poisoning. Baidyanath Sutshekhar Ras should always be used as per the doctors advice.
It is contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
Product size – pack of 40 tablets
There are no reviews yet.