Baidyanath Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals. It is an ayurvedic medicine used for skin, constipation in pregnancy & kids, acidity, gastritis, ulcer, Indigestion, dysmenorrhea, acne, foul body odor, palpitation, hypertension, nosebleed, stress.
Gulkand is prepared from fresh rose petals and sugar. Other ayurvedic ingredients such as praval can also be added to boosts its action in hot season and diseases that occur due to excess heat.
Benefits of Baidyanath Gulkand:
- It helps to treat Mouth ulcer, gums.
- Treat Intestinal gas.
- Good for Peptic ulcer treatment.
- It helps in increasing urine output.
- It helps in reducing excessive perspiration and foul body order.
- Improve digestion problem.
- It helps in high fever to reduce the burning sensation.
- It helps in giving clear complexion.
- Helps in reducing stress.
- Useful in vomiting.
- It helps in reducing burning sensation in eyes, headache.
- It helps in bleeding piles.
Baidyanath Gulkand Ingredients:
- Rose petals
Dosage Of Baidyanath Gulkand:
- 1-2 teaspoon twice a day with water or milk.