Restone Tablets are an Ayurvedic product for women of Maharishi Ayurveda. Restone tablets are beneficial for vital parts of body especially reproductive system of women. Restone tablets help in rejuvenation and feel young.
It is a best formula of which slightly restore the body tissues and useful from puberty to menopause period in women. Restone tablets are also useful in the condition of depression and anxiety in women. Like frustration in periods and irritation of stress all can be reduce by Restone tablets.
100 tablets contains in each bottle of Restone tablets.
Restone tablets Ingredients:
- Saraca asoca(Ashok)
- Asparagus racemosus(Shatwari)
- Magnifera indica(Aam)
- Symplocos racemosa(Lodhar)
- Mimosa pudica(Lajwanti)
- Ficus religiosa(Peepal)
- Boerhaavia diffusa(Punarnava)
- Mesua ferrea(Nagkesar)
- Valeriana wallichi(Sugandh Bala)
- Caesalpinia sappan(Patang)
- Aconitum heterophllum(Atees)
- Cyperus rotundos(Mustak)
- Nymphaea nouchali(Kumud)
- Holarrhena antidysenterica(Kurchi)
- Santalum album(Safed chandan)
- Terminalia chebula(Haritaki)
- Cuminum cyminum(jeera)
- Zingiber officinale(Sonth)
- Piper longum(Pippali)
- Praval bhasm
- Withania somnifera(Ashwagandha)
- Purifies shilajeet(Shudha Shialjeet)
Restone tablets benefits:
- Restone tablets are beneficial for women health.
- It is useful for women problems of depression and anxiety.
- Restone tablets include Medha Rasayana which have ability to improve mental stress.
- It is made with herbal and natural and 100 % genuine Ayurvedic product.
- Restone tablets are useful in puberty to menopause period of women.
- It is quite helpful is hormonal imbalance in women.
- Restone tablets improves immune system of women.
- You will find Restone syrup also if you do not want to have tablets both are same functioning level and power.
Restone tablets dosage:
1 or 2 tablets should be taken after meal or as directed by your doctor.