Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati for skin problem
Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati is marvelous herbal remedy for skin problems. It contains the natural extracts of neem tree. Neem is known for its beneficial results in curing the skin problems. Neem is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties[toc]
Pimples and acne is very common problems. There are many people in the world have pimples and acnes on their face. Generally, pimple occurs due to hormonal changes in the body. In many cases a white substance is also come from the tip of the pimple and causes pain in it. So it is necessary to get back the beauty of face and free from pain. So Patanjali nimb ghan vati is best ayurvedic product.
Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati helps to get rid of pimples and its scars naturally. It is a unique natural solution for preventing the reoccurance of acne and pimples. It brings a natural glow on your skin and helps to rejuvenate your skin naturally.
Patanjali Nimb Ghan Vati Benefits
- This supports normal skin health
- It is useful as astringent that supports the bodys natural wound healing abilities.
- Neem Ghan vati is an excellent blood purifier.
- This clears the impurities from the blood and makes skin glow & radiant.
- Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy urinary systems.
- Very helpful to maintain healthy respiratory systems
- It also help to maintain healthy circulatory and digestive system
- Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati supports normal function of the dermal circulatory systems
- This supports normal clean blood flow to the organs
- It contains active bitter principle constituent nibin and nimbidin
- Neem is regarded as skin rasayana in ayurvedic literature
- Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati is especially useful in removes other toxins from the body purifies the blood and neutralizers damaging free radicals.
Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati intake
- Adults : 1-2 tablets twice a day.
- 12-17 years : 1 tab. twice daily.
- Below 12 years : 1/2 tab. twice daily.
- To be consumed with water.
Patanjali Nimb Ghan Vati Ingredients
Neem (Azadirachta Indica)