Honey is a sugary food substance produced and stored by certain social hymenopteran insects. Honey has been used by countless cultures all around the world over the past 2,500 years.
While the numerous health benefits of honey have made it an important element of traditional medicines such as Ayurveda treatments, scientists are also researching the benefits in relation to modern medicine, particularly in the healing of wounds.
Patanjali Honey Benefits
The benefits of honey go beyond its great taste.
- A great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to our bodies,
- honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes.
- Its natural sugars play an important role in preventing fatigue during exercise.
- The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy.
- It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar.
- honey can be a powerful immune system booster.
- It’s antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease
- Honey possesses natural antioxidant and therapeutic properties that were able to prevent cognitive decline and dementia and enhance the brain’s cholinergic system and circulation
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging.
- Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.