Patanjali Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste
“Patanjali Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste” product is also one of the products of Baba Ramdev Pharmacy is specially made for kids in such a way that it holds all the variants of natural herbs in it and is available in kid”s favorite flavors. This medicinal product is for the problems like Pyorrhea, Gingivitis, toothache, bad breath, spongy gums and bleeding gums that occurs in kids. Its dental powder is helpful in curing decay tooth and also stopping the bad breath, it is mostly helpful in whitening of teeth, as teeth are the most important part of our body, and its personal hygiene is a must.Having no chemical product in Oral hygiene is the personal requirement for all, which is been fulfilled by Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste.[toc]
It is blended with some Ayurvedic herbs in it which has no side effect.It also has many beneficial properties, as it prevents blood flow out, and makes salivary gland work properly and cleans the tongue and makes the taste susceptible, when used regularly brings effectiveness on tooth and makes teeth shining, bright and healthy, this Kanti toothpaste helps in removing phlegm from internal tubes.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste Benefits:
- Patanjali Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste having natural extract of herbs like Neem in it makes it orally healthy and strong enough to stay away from any infections.
- This medicinal product is for the small children who have foul smell and teeth of yellow color.
- It is also helpful in curing bleeding gum, swelling gums, and spongy, etc.
- Plague and tartar formation on the teeth is prevented by Patanjali Dant Kanti toothpaste.
- It not only brightens the teeth but makes it strong and glowing, the evidence has been found on a regular usage of it.
- It prevents hiccups problems also, and heals up tonsils problem.
- It is very effective in treating gums and tooth problems.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste Ingredients:
It includes all the natural herbs for strong tooth and for all dental problems, here are the ingredients below it as:
Neem, Harad, Vajradanti, Bakul, Dhamasa, Sphatika Bhasma, Sendha namak, Pippali, Pilu, Tomar, Pudina Satva, Laung, Haldi, Pippali Choti, Dalchini, Mulethi, Akarkara, Adrak, Khadir, Apamarg, Badi elachi.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste Use:
This herbal Dant Kanti Toothpaste should twice a day one in the morning and the other before going to sleep with a soft brush, Ayurvedic doctors have recommended for children as well as for old people.