Baidyanath mahasudarshan kadha is an Ayurvedic formulation used in the treatment of chronic fevers including malaria, Chikungunya. Ingredients such as Nimba, Musta, Shunthi, Parpat, etc. are used to prepare Mahasudarshan Kwath. Presence of ingredients makes it beneficial for treating fevers.
The medicine also strengthens digestive system and is helpful in the treatment of loss of appetite.[toc]
Baidyanath mahasudarshan kadha is beneficial in bolstering immunity through detoxification. Also used for disorders of the lymph, spleen and liver, it eliminates the toxic wastes. It is antiviral. The medicine is also recommended for breathlessness, anemia, cough, jaundice and palpitation. It is anti bilious, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and diuretic.
Available in liquid form, Baidyanath mahasudarshan kadha is suitable for people of all ages.
Mahasudarshan kadha Benefits:
- Baidyanath mahasudarshan kadha bolsters immunity and strengthens the body’s natural defenses against viruses and bacteria.
- It is a blood purifier
- Helps in elimination of toxins
- Beneficial in the proper function of the lymphatic system and liver
- Facilitates smooth flow of urine
- It helps in stimulating secretion of gastric juices and digestive enzymes
- It is effective in the treatment of malarial fever.
Baidyanath mahasudarshan kadha uses:
- Herbal Immunity Booster
- Blood Purifier
- Digestion Problems
- Liver Problems
- Very useful for liver problems
Baidyanath mahasudarshan kadha Ingredients
- Kaliyak, Chandan(Rakta)
- Kirattikta, Saral
mahasudarshan kadha Side-effects:
There are no known side effects of this medicine. It is pure ayurvedic medicine made by using some great natural herbs. Their unique formulation makes this medicine very effective and useful in many disease.
2-4 Spoon (10 -20ml) 2-3 times a day, after meals with lukewarm water