Irimedadi Tail prevents contraction of skin cell and tissue in mouth. It is used for treating all type of dental problems. It is pure ayurvedic oil manufactured without use of any harmful chemicals.[toc]
It is used for mainly dental problem and oral problem. It is active against bacteria which cause disease in mouth and it prevent the growth of disease caused by microorganism.
Benefits Of Irimedadi Tail
- Useful for tooth ache.
- Cure sensitivity of teeth.
- Protect from cavities.
- Fights from cavities.
- Useful in treating gum problems
- Useful to stops bleeding gums.
- Stops swollen gums
- Give fresh breath, cure from bad breadth.
- Useful in treating pyorrhea.
- Fights with oral infection
- Powerful to strengthen teeth, gums..
- It is antimicrobial.
- It is antiseptic.
Irimedadi Tail Ingredients
- Irimeda Tvak kwath Acacia famesiana,
- Irimeda tvak Acacia famesiana,
- Lavanga Syzygium aromaticum,
- Gairik Red ochre,
- Agaru Aquilaria agallocha,
- Padamak kashth Prunus puddum,
- Manjishth Rubia cordifolia,
- Yashti madhu Glycyrrhiza glabra,
- Lodhra Symplocos racemosa,
- Laksha Lac from laccifer lacca,
- Vata tvak Ficus benegalensis,
- Mustaka Cyperus rotundus,
Irimedadi Tail Dosage
Take one tablespoon of oil in mouth and move inside mouth like mouth wash. Put in mouth for few minutes and then spit out. Rinse with water. It can be applied on tooth or gums with help of cotton.
Packing Size: 50 ml.