Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggul- Joint Pain Disorders
Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggul is one of the most efficient medicine in curing joint pain effectively.
Joint pain is generally seen in people above 45 years of age.This disease is more common in woman.Joint is basically the body parts where the bones tends to meet.Joint pain is generally caused by injury .Joint pain is also a characteristic of joint inflammation which is commonly called as arthritis.Arthritis is basically divided into two categories that is osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
There are some symptoms which indicates that the person is suffering from joint pain .The symptoms are-Joint redness ,Stiffness ,Weakness and swelling of the joint.
Major Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang:
Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggul also treats arthritis, lumbago, sciatica or any other joint pain and has effective result .It also give relieves from all type of pain like injury , sport injury , tissue injury and also treat deposited of chalk stone
- This product is used in curing joint pain.
- This medicine is also used in reducing back pain.
- Helps to recover very quickly from sports injury.
- It is one of the highly recommended medicine for curing arthritis.
- Gives long lasting relief from pain..
- This medicine is also beneficial in reducing foot pain.
It includes ingredients such as- Abha ,Ashwagandha ,Hapusha ,Guduchi ,Shatavari ,Gokshura ,Rasna ,Vriddhadaru ,Shatahva ,Shati ,Yamani ,Nagara ,Kaushika ,Sarpi .
Take one to two tablets two to three times in a day.It cures joint pain.It also enhances the health and fitness of an individual.
Always read the guidelines before taking any medicine and read the necessary details and the instructions properly.
Tips to cure arthritis:
- Drink adequate amount of water as it increases strength.
- Selection of leafy vegetables is also important.
- Avoid drinking excess alcohol.
- Perform yoga regularly as it enhances the physique and fitness of an individual.
Product size-60 tablets
There are no reviews yet.