Baidyanath vasavaleha is aurvedic medicine mainly composed of vasa. This medicine is used in various persisting for long time respiratory problems like a respiratory condition marked by attacks of spasm in the bronchi of the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing. It is usually connected to allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity. cough, tuberculosis.
Vasavaleha is the Ayurveda preparation mainly used for various respiratory problems like cough, asthma, inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes. It cures bronchospasm and coughing and other various respiratory disorders.
Baidyantah Vasavaleha is also used an infectious bacterial disease characterized by the growth of nodules in the tissues, especially the lungs, severe pain in the chest, often also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck, owing to an inadequate blood supply to the heart. vasavaleha is also used in various bleeding disorders, epistaxis, haemoptysis.
Benefits Of Baidyanath Vasavaleha
- Vasavaleha is anti-microbial and bronchodialator property so is also used to prevent asthma attack, also can be used simultaneously along with antibiotics in various respiratory disorders
- It stops bleeding from the nose.
- It is very useful in pulmonary tuberculosis
- Treats inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes. It typically causes bronchospasm and coughing.
- It is excellent in escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel
- it controls respiratory troubles.
- It is very useful in asthma problem.
Ingredients Of Baidyanath Vasavaleha
Vasaka (Vasa ) swarasa —–Adhatoda vasica(Fresh leaf)
Sita /Sarkara — Sugar candy
Sarpi (Goghrita )— Clarified butter from cow’s milk
Pippali Piper longum(Fruit)
Dosage: 3 to 12 grams per day in divide dose with Luke warm water.
Packing Size:- 100 gm.