Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh acts as an iron supplement. Ayurvedic medicine has an unique role of Iron. It is one of the best herbal remedy for Anemia.Iron is required for production of blood, fighting infections, energy production and muscle strength. Iron deficiency is a common nutritional deficiency worldwide.
Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh contains adequate iron to replenish iron stores of body and treats condition of anemia. During pregnancy and adolescent when iron requirement is particularly increased Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh is very beneficial. Primary use of Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh is to treat eye ailments. It improves vision especially night vision and inflammatory conditions of eye.
Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh of Benefits –
- Regular use of this medicine improves anemia.
- This is particularly used to treat diminished vision and other eye conditions.
- Inflammatory conditions of eye like itching, pain, redness etc. alleviate with frequent usage.
- It is effective in gastric problems such as indigestion and constipation.
- Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh is beneficial for the functioning of all sense organs and provides strength to body.
- It also helps in the treatment of urinary obstruction.
- Intake of this medicine before exams relieves anxiety.
- It induces sleep during night and provides complete rest to body as well as mind.
Baidyanath Saptamrit Lauh ingredients –
- Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)
- Loha Bhasma (Bhasma prepared from Iron)
Dosage – Two tablets once daily.
Side effects – Baidyanath Satamrit Lauh contains can lead to poisoning over prolonged intake, so it should be taken under the guidance of an ayurvedic doctor. It is contraindicated in children and pregnant ladies.
Product Size – Pack of 40 tablets