Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil For Hair Growth
Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil is a popular Ayurvedic remedy used to treat hair loss and encourage hair growth. It has been used for long to help prevent hair loss and discoloration. It’s good for your hair and scalp. It also help with itching, dryness and other scalp problems.
People rub Mahabhringraj Oil into their scalp to grow hair and to prevent further hair loss. Both men and women can use it. With this treatment, you will experience a slower rate of hair loss or hair regrowth, or both.
Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications. Anyone can experience hair loss. Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil offers a lasting solution to hair loss.
This Oil is suitable for people of all ages. It is used for various purposes one of which is hair loss. The oil has been used for centuries to promote hair growth. Massaging your heads daily with Mahabhringraj Oil will help you have hair re-growth with the passage of time. Mahabhringraj Oil is considered to be safe.
Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil Benefits
- Mahabhringraj Oil helps to improve hair growth
- Mahabhringraj oil relaxes your brain and improves your memory.
- This oil also gives relief in headache the oil should be gently massaged on the scalp or skin near the area of headache pain.
- It is effective in the treatment of Alopecia and prevents premature baldness.
- Regular use of this oil gives strength to hair roots and makes them silky, smooth and stronger
- It checks dandruff and also removes scalp from hair.
- It is also beneficial in preventing the premature graying of hair.
- Mahabhringraj Oil is also helpful in the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, sleeplessness and depression. It helps reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- It may seem counter intuitive but it is true. Oil is used to treat dandruff which often feeds on oils in your scalp. It is beneficial for keeping pesky flakes at bay.
- Mahabhringra oil can be used without any harm. The oil contains herbal supplements which are beneficial for hair growth and effective in reducing stress and anxiety
Mahabhringraj Oil for Baldness
Hereditary is the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women. A receding hairline in women is also a hereditary trait. It is inherited from one or both parents. Changes and imbalances in hormones have also the potential of causing hair loss in women.
Mahabhringraj Oil is beneficial for nourishing hair and giving it a beautiful shine. Massaging the oil into the scalp ensures that your hair is free of dandruff. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), also called false daisy, is the main herb used in the preparation of this oil to treat hair loss and premature grayness. Popularly known as the king of the hair, Bhringraj is a species in the sunflower family and used for centuries to promote hair growth, Bhringraj penetrates your scalp to help hair growth and is also effective for in dry scalp and prevents dandruff, graying of hair, and makes hair shiny. It helps to rejuvenate the hair and also gives strength to the brain. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, bhringraj is also used by people as a pain reliever and fever reducer. Regular use of Mahabhringraj Oil stops hair fall and improves hair growth.
Mahabhringraj Oil for Hair Growth
Everyone wants a head full of thick, shiny hair. Unfortunately, that is not to be. Most of us experience hair loss, or alopecia, as we get older. As a matter of fact most men experience some degree of baldness by age sixty. This is quite natural and more common among those who have a family history of baldness. The same is also true in the case of women for whom hair loss can be upsetting. It has the potential of destroying their confidence. About two-thirds of women would have hair loss after menopause. Hair loss can destroy the confidence of people and in some cases have a devastating effect on a person’s self-esteem. It can lead to reduced quality of life and depression.
Mahabhringraj Oil for Reducing Anxiety
Mahabhringraj Oil is also used as a natural remedy to treat stress and anxiety. It’s used in ayurvedic medicine to relax the mind and encourage sleep.
According to the estimates, 43% of those having stress and anxiety use some form of alternative therapy to treat their condition. Stress and anxiety can affect the way one feels, how they think, and the way they act. Stress is a feeling that is almost unavoidable in today’s busy life. It is often accompanied by anxiety, which if persistent, is a serious disorder.
Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil Ingredients
Each 10 ml contains:
Kalka-Manjishtha (Rubia Cordifolia), Lodhra ( Symplocos racemosa), Padmakashta ( Prunus puddum), Rakta Chandan ( Santalum album), Bala ( Sida cordifoila), Haridra, Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Gairika (Red Ochre), Baga Kesara, Kamala Phal, Ananta (Sariva), Priyangu & Yasti each 307.67 mg., Kwath : Bhringraj 10 mg., Murchit Tila Taila to 10 ml.
Bhringraj, Manjith, Padmaksh, Sandalwood, Kharenti, Naagkeshar, Daruhaldi, Sariva Etc In Til Tail.
How To Use Mahabhringraj Oil
This Oil is used as a direct scalp massage.
- Depending upon the density and length of your hair, take appropriate drops of the thisOil in your palm and rub it properly on both palms to mix well.
- Massage the oil into your scalp for 4-5 minutes and leave the treatment on for one hour and then wash your hair with shampoo and cold water.
How To Prevent Hair Loss?
- The following tips may help you protect your hair from loss and damage:
- Take a nutritionally balanced diet that will keep your hair in a good shape. Your diet should include a variety of fruits, iron-fortified grains, vegetables, lean proteins and unsaturated fats.
- Avoiding tight hairstyles, such as pigtails, braids, buns, cornrows or ponytails is one of the ways to prevent hair loss. Over time, these styles can damage your hair follicles permanently.
- Using gentle conditioners and shampoos will prevent your hair from falling out. Unless one has extremely oily hair, it is in fitness of things to wash the hair only every other day.
- Using a comb with wider spaces between bristles may help prevent pulling out hair.
- Avoid hot oil treatments, hot curling iron or straightening irons
- Try to be as gentle as possible when washing and brushing or styling your hair.
- Do yoga and use other relaxation techniques to reduce anxiety and stress if they are causes of your hair loss.
Causes Of Hair Loss
Researchers believe that heredity, hormonal changes, medications contribute to development of the disorder. Medical conditions that have the potential of causing hair loss include alopecia areata, thyroid disease and scalp infections such as ringworm. Some medications used to treat high blood pressure, cancer, depression, arthritis, heart problems can also trigger hair loss.
Using relaxation techniques and stress management, making sleep a priority, quitting smoking and avoiding alcohol are some of the lifestyle and home remedies for treating stress.
Mahabhringraj Oil is a drug-free option that helps you relieve the anxiety symptoms and help you manage the condition.
Mahabhringra oil is used to treat hair that is dry, thin, and prone to fallout, premature graying and split ends. It is used to add shine, luster and strength, as well as to combat hair loss. It is a safe home remedy for improving hair growth.
Product Size –100ml