Baidyanath Amla Churna
Prepared by grinding shade dried Amla (Emblicaofficinalis) fruits,Baidyanath amla churna is an Ayurvedic remedy for diseases caused by the deficiency of Vitamin C. Digestion problems such as acidity, constipation and heartburn are treated by this product. Available in powder form, this medicine is antioxidant and has rejuvenative and antipyretic properties.
Regular use of Amla churna lowers cholesterol level, treats loss of memory. It is a strong anti-oxidant and detoxifies blood and improves digestive function. The medicine has the potential of preventing recurring respiratory ailments such as cough, flu, cold etc.
Baidyanath amla churna is also drug of choice in the treatment of Prameha and Constipation. Amla powder can be used both internally and externally. It can be used alone or with other medicinal herbs.
Baidyanath Amla Churna Benefits
- Baidyanath amlachurna prevents formation of free radicals.
- It helps in the treatment of digestion problems.
- Baidyanath amlachurna boosts immunity and is a wonderful source of vitamin c.
- It is beneficial for sensory organs.
- Baidyanath amla churna detoxifies body and strengthens digestive system
- It is used in treatment of bleeding disorders, Gastritis and Constipation
- Baidyanath amla churna is used in treatment of variety of ailments including hyperacidity, bleeding disorders, burning sensation and urinary disorders.
Amla Churna Dosage:
It is advisable to take one tea spoon of Baidyanath amla churna twice a day with lukewarm water to achieve effective and quick results.