Ambimap Tablets are beneficial for Atisar which means diarrhea or watery stool passing. In ayurvedic this condition is being called Atisar. Ambimap tablets are also effective in Pravahika which is also an Ayurvedic form which means dysentery or the condition when stool passing becomes less and with sometimes bloody and with mucus.[toc]
The main reason behind this condition is inconsistency between three dosha called Vata, Pitta and Cough. The imbalance is major factor of those diseases. The Ambimap tablets make a proper balance by its herbal and natural ingredients.
Each bottle contains 100 tablets.
Ambimap tablets ingredients:
- Psidium guajava(Amrood)
- Syzygium cumini(Jamun leaf)
- Woodfordia fruticosa(Dhatki)
- Syzygium cumini(Jamun Seed)
- Aegle marmelos(Bael)
- Eclipta alba(Bhringraj)
- Bombax malabaricum(Mocharas)
- Hordeum vulgare(Yavkshar)
- Shorea robusta(Safed ral)
- Cyperus rotundus(Nagarmotha)
- Piper nigrum(Kali Marich)
- Aconitum heterophyllum(Atees)
- Piper longum(Pippali)
- Trachyspermum amm
- Punica granatum(Anaar)
Ambimap tablets benefits:
- Ambimap tablets are beneficial in Atisar and Pravahika.
- It improves digestion system as well as immunity.
- Ambimap tablets are highly effective in stomach infection.
- It is useful in parasitic diseases related with stomach; in Ayurvedic it is called Grahini which means worms or parasite in intestine which causes foul smell of stool with blood and mucus.
- Ambimap tablets are well combination of herbal rasayana which gives you natural relief.
- Its spasmodic properties give you relief much fast than any other herbal medicine.
- Ambimap is 100% genuine product of maharishi Ayurveda which is reliable and trustable.
Ambimap tablets dosage:
1 or 2 tablets two time in a day or as directed by doctor.